You still believe, do you?

You still believe? Do you?
I always end up asking this question, very often when I realise I failed again in expecting. I pretty well know everyone had been in a situation where they face their expectations being broken and crushed in a miserable way. It hurts, isn't it? Very bad?

Well if any person asks me this same question, I'll always have an explanation ready for it.
We live in a world where we are surrounded by people. I won't ever use the terminology "humans" for the people around us, because it depends on how they behave whether they are one amongst the people or a human.
When it comes to expect, we expect from every person around us, ofcourse the intensity differs. Also the people expect from us. What matters is whether we understand the side of other person and are we good enough to be firm with it.
I always say confidently that I understand others, quite a lot of times. But, where I fail is expressing it to them. But then I try to bring about the changes in me, so that I can flourish my relationship with them. We always take efforts for those whom we are afraid of losing. And we also expect from them, small little things. Those who want you in their life will always show it, no matter what. And others who don't, despite of how much and how long you strive for their company, you will always see the rejection and ignorance from their side, You cannot change it, remember always. You cannot change that they do not want you, and what keeps importance is that you should understand it soon, at the right time. Those for whom you are taking the efforts and you cannot see the same from their end, just stop expecting and accept.

Accepting is the key to a happier life. When you accept who you are, you stop worrying about yourself. When you accept the people in your life, you start loving them the way they are. When you start accepting your worth, you know it better what all you deserve. When you accept your conditions, you give yourself the space to earn better. When you accept, you live happily. But, when you expect, you worry. Accept, don't expect! Peace <3


Popular posts from this blog

My explanation for losing it!

What are you chasing?

You are allowed

Did you accept who you are?

Are you dead?

What about your Que?

Bitter realisation

Yes! I'm an emotional fool.

My part of real reality!

Are you Powerful?