Yes! I'm an emotional fool.

I remember the lesson about Anne Frank that I learnt in my 9th grade, I guess. And I also remember the mark that it left on my mind, still intact but with increased effectivity. I remember all the thoughts that were dwelling in my mind, then. I remember the view of my classroom when I was learning about her. I remember it all, so well, that it still feels like yesterday. Such wonder, isn't it? All those things that imprint such deep marks in your life, even when the moments leave, that imprint doesn't fade away, rather it gets deeper and deeper with time.
I am no less fan of her, even today. I see people around me, biggest fans of a certain actor or some others who die to get a single ticket of a certain pop concert. I find myself out of the crowd to tell people that one of my ultimate dream is to visit Anne Frank's museum in Amsterdam. Strange? I am no different until I decide to open up my thoughts and vision to people, that's when I feel like I'm so not among them. I see people evolve and come up, but I can still cry on the same emotional scene in a movie over again. There were and there still are so many moments where I feel like I am not amongst the people that I am sorrounded with. I am made for something else. Most of the time, I am so blurry about the path that I should opt. It took me a long time and hell lot of thicks to get in here and accept who I am. Accept all the goods and bads that have, and live with it. Trust me, it is not easy to get done with it as it is to type about it. In the process, I realised all the sweet and bitter facts. But today, I try my best to let the bitter facts stay away from my mind and soul. Not because they harm, but because they bear no fruit. 
Life, in toughest of situations offer you two paths, but gives you a single choice. Unlike told since ages that one of them is an easy one and the other one is tougher, here in this case, both of these paths have their own complications. They have their own set of goods to offer. Then what way to know which of them is better one? I learnt that having chosen a path that includes your people, those who matter to you and for whom you matter will always have strength by your side. Being alone will never feed you when you are not in a condition. We are human beings and there's a reason why we are made as such. There's a reason why we connect to people, there's a reason why god had put that lachrymal system in us, there's a reason why we feel vulnerable, and there's definitely a reason for why we expect. And there's no wrong in being dependent. I was among those people who never thought of bowing down, to anyone. But then life had made me realise that in order to keep you beloved ones in your life, you need to show your need to them or else it won't take long that they will fade away. And, certain people are irreplaceable. Certain friends, you'll never get them in life again, certain guides, you'll never get their teachings again, certain neighbours, you'll hardly find anyone as co-operating as them. Being strong is the ultimate need for every human being but if you do not have a reason to fall weak, what is the point in being strong? Realised, why I like Anne Frank more than any of those filmstars? And why I do not stand among that crowd? I have learnt this, I've believed in believing people. And that's the reason I appreciate humanity more.
I used to believe that taking extra efforts or initiating first would make me a loser and an emotional fool, but then in the long run I learnt that this is the ultimate requirement of having happiness for you and the people on the other edge as well. Anne Frank always believed that whatever the situations might me, "DESPITE EVERYTHING, I BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE REALLY GOOD AT HEART" and this is what even I believe in. When you think you are stronger is when there's someone weaker in front of you. And, why to harm? Being strong does not mean being rude.
There's nothing good if you follow the masses, but when you consider the facts and implement it, that is what will make you a better human. Pass on your positive vibes to your people. Take efforts for them, its no bad, you live for them and they live for you!! And if this means being an emotional fool, then yes, I am an emotional fool! Believe <3

Popular posts from this blog

My explanation for losing it!

What are you chasing?

You are allowed

Did you accept who you are?

Are you dead?

What about your Que?

Bitter realisation

My part of real reality!

Are you Powerful?