Are you dead?


For all those who thought that losing something in life would cause them a long time of misery, disappointment and sadness.

I remember my time when I lost my dog!
I remember those 10 days of my first ever vacation without my family, when all that I planned was every minute of it to be fun. When I made sure that my dog was all well treated before I fly out of the city. I wanted to be so sure about her to be alright.

I never knew she would die the next day. I never had even imagined.
I even remember those cold conversations that I had with my mother about her being admitted to a pet’s hospital, also when I used to send pictures to my papa but he wouldn’t reply. Also the time when they were lying since the first day of my vacation just that other 9 days shouldn’t be ruined.
I knew there was something wrong, I knew there’s something that i am unaware of, but never expected it to be her death.

I even remember my scream and cry after stepping in 10 days later and realizing I would never get to see her again.
That’s when I realized what losing someone means. I could never make myself understand enough that I could get over the bitter fact of her death.
It’s been more than 2 years now. But still there are days when I see her pictures and cannot control tears rolling down.

I also remember those days when Doctor said that my other dog has a disease and probably he might not survive more than a month. That was the second most deadliest moment of my life where I had to see him lying there on the table, half dead!
When I could see his puppy face, just 20-25 days old, someone who could do nothing but just feel the pain and not even show it to someone. I cannot even think of what feeling he must be getting then!

I still have that basket wherein I used to keep him and take to the hospital every evening for numerous injections and salines. He is around 3 years old now! Healthy, fit and more than just a naughty beast!

Sometimes, you don’t need to die to experience death. Some days and some moments are enough to make you realize what feeling it is. It is really bad when you lose someone you love so much.
You might have some other experience to have it felt, with any one! Depends, totally right?

There’s  a positive side to everything, whether we realize it or not. In time, or not. But, it exists! Wise is the one who can see it. Death or loss, this is something that can show us the reality. And reality can be something that we would admire on getting revealed, or even not!
When you’re extremely obsessed with something, you’ll face hard time losing it but there’s nothing that can be done. I have realized that even when I do not have my dog around me anymore, her pictures and videos are the most efficient way to make my mood go from 0 to 10 in microseconds.

It took me a lot of time to get into my brain. Whenever I see my dog’s pictures, her videos, the first expression that I get is a smile and sometimes even I laugh seeing her mischievous acts. And, after that is when I miss her. Have you even realized there are much more facts that can make you happy any point of time in your life about them than their death or loss?
Before starting to cry or weep, this is when we simply smile and feel purest form of admiration remembering them! Such a pure form of love, probably it might not even have been in realization when they were alive. Have you ever felt this way for someone you lost?

Do you still feel terrible? Because you’ve lost them or they’re dead. Are you Dead being alive? Believe  <3


Popular posts from this blog

My explanation for losing it!

What are you chasing?

You are allowed

Did you accept who you are?

What about your Que?

Bitter realisation

Yes! I'm an emotional fool.

My part of real reality!

Are you Powerful?