What are you chasing?

Does this happen to you suddenly when you escape out in a world where you start thinking about all those little minor facts that just got ignored overtime. Those, that just got adjusted somewhere, it went flowing, just like that.
Life is a chase, chase of dreams, chase of feelings, chase of goals, chase of money, chase of values and what not. All these years, we are just chasing some or the other thing. Did you realise this? 
When you were a kid, you were chasing your imagination, when you were a teenager, you were chasing your goal, when you grew up to an adult, you were chasing settlement. Did we ever attain what we were trying to chase? Ever? Anything? Did you conquer your imagination? Did you get satisfied with your goal? Did you find settlement? 
Aren't we hustling all our lives? And for what? The chase? The chase that we might never settle with, the chase that we might never be satisfied with, the chase that actually keeps on changing overtime.
I wish everyone could see life as such a deep idea like I do! This world would have been a better place, I can assure. We spend our lives chasing the things that are temporary. I am not talking about dreams, I am not talking about the ambitions. We achieve them, we do not chase them. But I'm talking about money, temporary friends, materialistic thoughts, the branded life! I'm talking about these, these that take our time, our energy, our efforts, our mind and do not pay us back overtime, 
I often end up thinking and getting confused about what living means then? What is this life about? If not chasing, then what else remains?
What is worth the cherish? What will blossom our lives overtime, if not these things?
Again stating, it took me a hard time realising what brings worth to this life! These might sound like some regular words of wisdom, but trust me, this is the truth! The truth that every person need to understand to become a human from just being a person. There are those unstated, subconsciously realised but never spoken, ignored and settled thoughts that once taken care of will make all of us have better time. 
These thoughts that are not learnt until we go through unwanted experiences, until we have not so comfortable and miserable experiences,  until we appear a fool to some other one. We learn these the hardest way! And there's nothing to be upset about, this is growth, growth that will make you understand the better sides of living. 
This is what I chase, I chase the positivity, I chase the people that keep importance, I chase my wisdom that resides within me. I am far far off from what all protocols are generalised for an idealised venture of life. Naah! I am living my own life, where my people stand on the top priority for me. This support will keep me going, I will chase these people and emotions. The other materialistic things go on, with the love, support and good will of my people. And dreams, I will achieve them, these are not meant to be chased, I have it within me, my passion strives for it and sooner or later I will achieve them. Not every person dares to understand this. Dreams need efforts, support, spirit and time. I have it all if I have people to back up and my mind ready to go for what is worth.
Alone is not how I see myself, I see myself with those who have heart full of love and mind full of good wills for me. 
There's no definition of what life is, there's no explanation for why it is understood the hard way, but there's positivity, and also your mind to chose it! Believe <3

Popular posts from this blog

My explanation for losing it!

You are allowed

Did you accept who you are?

Are you dead?

What about your Que?

Bitter realisation

Yes! I'm an emotional fool.

My part of real reality!

Are you Powerful?