Are you Powerful?

I have understood that people are so different. The differences that we have is because of the the difference in our thoughts. I look at this genetically. We are what our genes are! I am a female because I have the genes. I am an over-thinker because it is in my genes. I have a problem of anxiety, this is in my genes. I am what my genes are!

But there's so much more to what we get in our heredity. Did you ever get a chance to realize? Do you have power enough to realize this?
Realization is the most constructive and most destructive weapon you can have.
My upbringing and experiences differ than what you've got and that makes us to see the world differently. I remember how I used to be in school. I was always happy because I couldn't see anyone who could make me sad. Because I didn't give anyone enough importance to come in my way of comfort. I was arrogant and I knew it was wrong, but I didn't realize what difference it would make if I'm not. I couldn't make enough friends and when I left my school, I just had classmates and no friends. Then when I joined my college, I slowly understood what it means to have someone by side. And trust me, it was obsessive. And I have been this since then.
I made friends, I lost them. I was alone for quite a good number of years. And then I started assuming that friends are for no good. And I am very choosy today when it comes to calling someone as my friend.

I'm still learning and I might be wrong or you might land up on the same conclusion as mine some years later just because you had some bad experiences. It depends, right?
I got a good family, but I cannot share everything with them. I have a very few friends, but I start losing the trust if I do not have enough conversations. I have cousins, but then they are a part of family and they love me obsessively and I cannot see them bothered with my problems.
Then how is it that we tackle the stuff? Alone?

We become powerful when we take time and realize and understand and come out of facts alone. Self discovery stays with us forever! Or when we hear something constantly and regularly that we lose out on our protocols or start believing and realizing what we see.
We start observing the discoveries of other people and start implementing it in our brain and our lives.
And often these hit us when they hurt. When they destroy some of our values and beliefs to make place and become our part. But something to stay this permanent needs efforts, and this is why it is difficult at times to let it seep in.
But this is the realization and this is our power. And there comes a day and time when we realize that it needs so less of things to stay happy and contended.
We do not need a lot of friends, 1 or 2 of them are enough. We start loving our parents more and more and we know they are the most important of all. We start searching for a partner, because we know it is good to have someone along without any selfish thoughts. And we look out for passion, because we need to engage our day into something we can love so we can be what our parents expected us to be and we can give them much more than what they have invested in us.
Can you think of anything else that you need to stay happy and whole in your life? Friends, family, Partner and Passion!
Anything more than this that you would need to make yourself complete?

We are so powerful when we realize how little of the things we need to survive and stay happy. Are you powerful yet?




Popular posts from this blog

My explanation for losing it!

What are you chasing?

You are allowed

Did you accept who you are?

Are you dead?

What about your Que?

Bitter realisation

Yes! I'm an emotional fool.

My part of real reality!