Win exists!

Do you remember the times when you used to laugh out loud? The times when worries had no place in the mind, the only friends we had were our parents, when waking up felt so enthusiastic and when each day was another start for a full new adventure! Do you remember it?

Life had a wonderful meaning then, when there was no place for any reason to be upset about, when the world was unseen, when the people were unnoticed, when the intentions were hidden and when the cruelty didn't exist. Growing up feels like a burden. Sometimes I wonder, why did I ever grow up into an adult. Why can't I be the same little child for whom the biggest ever burden was to complete her homework. Why did I ever start thinking and understanding? May be, the only way to deal with the cruel world is to be one of them!

Survival needs defeat of the other one. And defeating the other is to hurt them, to make them feel bad, and I don't want to do it. But then, I will have to lose, and it will be disappointing for me and I don't want it either. Life is tough! I find no way out of this maze called LIFE. Life has to go on, and what matters is how it goes! What if you could never win, what if you always win, what if sometimes you win and other times you lose? The important part is accepting the loss and moving on for the win again. The same goes with the experiences in life, sometimes you fall, and you fall so hard that it seems totally impossible to stand again. The fall was not in your hands, you could do nothing about it, you tried and you tried it really hard, with all of your energy but it just couldn't work out, and its okay! Its okay to fall and it needs courage to stand again, to face all of it again, but trust me, its all worth it, all of your efforts, all of your tries, all that you could do and all that you had done, its worth even if it didn't show up for what it was meant for. Doesn't matter if you didn't get what you wanted but eventually you'll get an experience to face the world, all over again.

Never let these falls or defeats hamper you so deep that you start to lose the belief that you had for the win. No! Win exists, not so far, not so near, but it does and for you! <3

Popular posts from this blog

My explanation for losing it!

What are you chasing?

You are allowed

Did you accept who you are?

Are you dead?

What about your Que?

Bitter realisation

Yes! I'm an emotional fool.

My part of real reality!

Are you Powerful?